complete list of careers.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Aknorian

Aknorian

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:52 PM

Hey has anyone put together a complete list of careers from all the expansions and perhaps the liber fanatica or other notable fan sites?

Thanks!

#2 k7e9

k7e9

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:32 PM

Hi,

I have a list, I'm not the original creator though. If I remember correctly Emirikol should take the credit for it. It's a list of all the official careers, and also shows traits, which expansion it came in, prerequisits for the career. There's also a column called PG? (which I have added) which indicates if the career can be found in the Player's Guide or not.

Here's a link:

https://dl.dropboxus...areer List.xlsx

#3 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:18 AM

rpggeek.com  check the files for wfrp3

I posted one there.

#4 Aknorian

Aknorian

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:53 PM

Thanks Em and K7!

#5 Aknorian

Aknorian

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:28 PM

Was there an supplement for wood elves?  "valour of ages" I can't seem to find any files for it on rpggeek

#6 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:17 PM

Wood elves product is defenders of the forest 2e by Liber fanatica/Jude Hornborg.

#7 Aknorian

Aknorian

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:20 PM

Thanks again.  There was a list of new career cards for wood elves, including, forest demon, blade singer, feast master, shadow sentinel, and guardian of the paths, but I can't seem to find the corresponding career ability cards.  Any have a location to get those?

#8 Daganisoraan

Daganisoraan

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:35 PM

Hey Aknorian,

Here's a download link for the Wood Elves career

http://www.mediafire...lves Career.rar

I had them on my computer and zipped them, i got them on the net but I don't remember from where.

• Emirikol likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS