Question Thread

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kushala

Kushala

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:35 AM

Figured I'd start this rather than starting a new thread each time I ask a new question from now on. This time I'm wondering a little about the spell solid body, the spell list I'm looking at says that at advanced and arcane the user become immune to physical except against physical attacks based on energy, then the arcane cuts energy damage down to half as well.

I'm just wondering why it continues to give armor at high levels if the only thing that can damage you any more is energy and that's the only AT it doesn't grant.

Edited by Kushala, 05 March 2014 - 04:19 PM.

#2 ElricOfMelnibone

ElricOfMelnibone

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:04 AM

I always interpreted it as "Physical Attacks that can Damage Energy". Otherwise, Solid body would be far too powerful, and it is already possibly the best of all Elemental Shapes. I played (as a long standing NPC) a Earth Warlock, and, man...with Solid Body he was simply awesome!

#3 Kushala

Kushala

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:27 PM

So that would mean anyone with aura extension could hurt me? That's not too bad, gonna be getting a heap of armour between this and my other spells as well so should go pretty well, thanks for that.

#4 Kushala

Kushala

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:45 AM

Back again with another question here, this time about healing, specifically healing undead beings. I know that there is a spell that heals only undead creatures in the necromancy tree, but i was wondering if healing spells from creation or essence would work as well. I've got a necromancer planed as an enemy coming up and I'm debating having him already undead or not but I've got an npc that'll be acting as a healer for him that uses creation.

#5 ElricOfMelnibone

ElricOfMelnibone

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:35 AM

I don't usually allow Creation and Essence spells (or Healing Light) to heal undeads...you know with my D&D player background and all that...anyway, if you really want, I believe you could let Creation heal the undead: after all "Creation" healing spells are based on "recreating" the missing matter, as far as I understand them, so they should work on an Undead as well, since their "material" part is identical to that of others, I believe...Essence healing spells shouldn't work at all, nor should healing light on my opinion.

Edited by ElricOfMelnibone, 02 June 2014 - 09:37 AM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS