Hey new to the game character question

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BigBillyBaratheon85

BigBillyBaratheon85

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:33 AM

Just got into the game pretty late but addicted to it right away.
Got a question about building a deck. When building a new deck like the baratheons and I have duplicate king robs from the core set if I add another rob from a chapter or expansion pack will it be counted as another duplicate or a different character? Thanks
HoRrssEeee!

#2 Pandademic

Pandademic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:53 AM

If they have the same title, they count as the same character. So you can only have up to 3 cards with "Robert Baratheon" at the top, regardless of what versions they are.

And since this is the deckbuilding forum, I'll point out that it's pretty rare to see decks that use multiple versions of the same unique card. You're welcome to experiment, but it's usually better to figure out which version suits your deck best and just use that one.

#3 adamdynris

adamdynris

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:53 AM

You can't marshalling 2 unique character with the same name. If you have one in play the second "Rob" will be a duplicate of the first.

#4 BigBillyBaratheon85

BigBillyBaratheon85

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:24 AM

Thanks
HoRrssEeee!

#5 Lastczarnian

Lastczarnian

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:25 PM

So no matter what set a character comes form you can only have 3 with the same name?

#6 kauai1964

kauai1964

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:00 AM

That's what the man said - and what the rules say.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS