Full Auto and Assigning Hits

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 scipio83

scipio83

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:21 PM

Okay, so say I'm full-auto bursting at a target with some of his allies within 2 meters of him.

How do I go about assigning hit locations?  Let's say I put 3 hits on target A, and 2 on target B - when using table 8-2, do I just start all over again once I move to a new target?

#2 Kshatriya

Kshatriya

• Members
  • 2,686 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

Either start over at the top of the chart or keep going on the next chart entry. I don't think there's an official method but neither way particularly breaks anything.

#3 musungu

musungu

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:24 AM

There actually is an official method, see the screen in the GM's Toolkit: there's a Multiple Hits from Semi and Full Auto Fire table on the third page.

EDIT: Ehh, I replied without letting what I read sink in. So what Kshatriya said.

Edited by musungu, 14 March 2014 - 06:32 AM.

#4 Avdnm

Avdnm

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:33 AM

It's not about the table, but if you have to start over again after switching the target. Which doesn't matter, as long as you pick one way and keep it.

#5 herichimo

herichimo

• Members
  • 893 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:50 PM

I believe I read somewhere you continue down the hit chart on the new target. But I can not provide a source at this time.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS