• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:43 PM

I'll start:

My group has killed:

6 Stormtroopers (1 Unit)

8 Imperial Customs Agents

Member(s) have been present for the death of:

16 Stormtroopers (Killed by Bothan Commandos)

2 Officers (Killed by Bothan Commandos)

Vehicles destroyed:

1 Armored Personnel Carrier (Destroyed by Bothan Commandos)

#2 Dex Vulen

Dex Vulen

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:05 PM

I wont go into detail about our campaign, but we have just ran into our first group of Imperials.

18 Stormtroopers

1 Captain

1 Crash landed Imperial Scout Ship (Vaporized)

2 TIEs 

Party Deaths

1 PC Droid Slicer/Outlaw Tech

1 NPC Pilot (possible rebel / resistance fighter)

Edited by Dex Vulen, 01 March 2014 - 02:54 PM.

Proud Member of the Gand Anti-Defamation League.

#3 UHF

UHF

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:34 PM

My crew has done in 40 storm troopers, 8 officers, 3 Lambda shuttles, and 11 Tie Fighters.

Hmm... Hey are going to need a new ship with a different VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
  • cvtheoman likes this

#4 hencook

hencook

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:23 PM

12 rats.

• Dex Vulen likes this

#5 ztirwin

ztirwin

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:31 PM

Just 2 TIEs directly.  3 scout troopers that decided to fight dirty, that were dispatched by cyber-nexu on our behest.

• lowdanvan2002 likes this

#6 Castlecruncher

Castlecruncher

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:47 PM

The group I GM took down a whole space station.

Beet that.

Creator of Dreamscape ( https://docs.google....VpO8Lk5fy0/edit )

#7 Crimson Death

Crimson Death

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:23 PM

I blew up Alderaan...

• segara82, Sturn, themensch and 2 others like this

#8 Atraangelis

Atraangelis

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:43 PM

Doh!

#9 UHF

UHF

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:47 PM

Pahleeze!  It was a sign from Gozer!

"Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!"

• Crimson Death and RebelScum like this

#10 Sturn

Sturn

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:02 PM

Twelve Death Stars and 8 Super Star Destroyers.

Edit: Sarcasm of course. But if someone is running a Monty Haul campaign it wouldn't be really fair to compare kill lists.

Edited by Sturn, 28 February 2014 - 09:03 PM.

#11 RogueCorona

RogueCorona

• Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:51 PM

4 Ties, 5 stormtroopers, 6 Imp customs agent and 8 Imperial Naval personal, including a Lieutenant Commander directly.

They also aided in stealing a Nebulon-B from a port. (A couple of the character had obligation of favors owed to a black-market ship dealer who needed a Neb-B for a customer and called them in as part of the boarding party. We tied it in as a side story to one of our old Saga campaigns where the old party had purchased a Nebulon-B on the black market about 1 ABY, which is the time we're at now in the current campaign, from a ship dealer whom they had saved from a hit team sent by a rival earlier in the campaign.)

Edited by RogueCorona, 28 February 2014 - 11:43 PM.

#12 UHF

UHF

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:58 PM

Edit: Sarcasm of course. But if someone is running a Monty Haul campaign it wouldn't be really fair to compare kill lists.

Well, my guys didn't do it all at once...  That was like 5 really big fights...  

Never the less, there's no shame in barely being able to take down a few minions...

#13 Dyslexic Dragon

Dyslexic Dragon

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:03 AM

Virus bombed a planet... Then cleansed it in fire... That got rid of the chaos infestation... Whoops wrong game system :D

• Hygric and korjik like this

#14 R2builder

R2builder

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:36 AM

You forgot the Palpatine in the pear tree. :)
  • UHF, themensch, Dex Vulen and 1 other like this

Please check out our group and leave comments at: https://edge-of-the-...dianportal.com/

#15 Donovan Morningfire

Donovan Morningfire

Looking for a saint? Look elsewhere.

• Members
  • 3,361 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:32 AM

As a PC In this system, I've managed to take down maybe eight stormtroopers, badly injured a stormtrooper sergeant and an Imperial agent, and then blown up a couple of TIE Fighters.  Not too impressive, but then the only PCs I've played that have squared off against Imperials were a slightly sugar-addled Force-sensitive street rat and a Wookiee Sharpshooter.

Back in Saga Edition, I had a Legacy Era Jedi whose Sith-Imperial body count was rather extreme by campaign's end, including several high-ranking Sith Lords (Krayt and Wyyrlok III included), an assist on taking out a Star Destroyer by ramming a frigate into the side of it, and capping the whole mess off with causing Korriban to go kaboom when a Dark Side-powered Force death weapon backfired on the Sith... literally.  I'd say Zayne had progressed from the "Wanted Alive" to "Wanted Dead or Alive" to "We Don't Want Him!" to "Person of Mass Destruction" by the time the campaign (a modified version of Dawn of Defiance) had wrapped up :D  Given one of his in-party nicknames was "Telekinetic Wrecking Ball", having "destructive savior" tendencies on par with Harry "the building's on fire and it was not my fault" Dresden, it's not too surprising actually.  And in a way, I'm glad that EotE/AoR can't allow for a character to recreate those kind of shenanigans, and hope that F&D doesn't change that when it comes out.

Dono's Gaming & Etc Blog - http://jedimorningfire.blogspot.com/

"You worry about those drink vouchers, I'll worry about that bar tab!"

#16 InOzWeTrust

InOzWeTrust

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:44 PM

My PC group has killed 3 ISB agents (but we don't know that yet). Before I joined they likely eliminated 2 Ties and 3 Stormtroopers in Mos Shuta.

The group I GM has killed 0. They ran from the Stormtroopers in Mos Shuta rightfully so & I completely forgot about the 2 Ties. But they want to go to Kashyyyk to bury the Wookie pelts in the cargo hold of the Krayt Fang so I imagine the Stormtrooper count will jump.

PC:

3 ISB agents, 3 Stormtroopers, 2 Ties

GM:

2 Ties

Edited by InOzWeTrust, 01 March 2014 - 02:48 PM.

#17 Shakespearian_Soldier

Shakespearian_Soldier

• Members
  • 907 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:55 PM

My group has yet to encounter, or kill, any Imperial agents. Hutt employees, on the other hand...

• Dex Vulen, LibrariaNPC and cvtheoman like this

"Beg for your life. No, doing so won't save you - but it will make your death more amusing to watch."
- Vago the Hutt; Star Wars: Edge of the Empire

#18 Brother Orpheo

Brother Orpheo

• Members
  • 539 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:18 PM

But they want to go to Kashyyyk to bury the Wookie pelts in the cargo hold of the Krayt Fang...

This is a very nice bit of player input.

Edited by Brother Orpheo, 01 March 2014 - 04:18 PM.

=][=

#19 Castlecruncher

Castlecruncher

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:52 PM

Please use hard numbers. In a week or two I want to do a tally.

Ah, in that case, my group has, by hand, killed 6 Imperial Army scout troops (not scout troopers, just army troops out scouting), say 8 Stormtroopers, has shot an officer, has slashed the back of the captain of the above mentioned scouts, has killed three Jet Troopers (Stormtroopers with jet packs), has blown up I'd say about 3-5 TIE Fighters, has flipped an Imperial scouting vessel so it crashed upside down on the ground, has blown up the bridge and hangar door of a space station (the hangar door got an officer and 2 maintenance workers killed in the process, and the bridge likely held a captain with a crew of 10-20), and has shot up an Imperial shuttle.

They also sent an astromech droid to blow up the life support on the above mentioned space station, and succeded, but since it was a droid I don't know if it counts as much.

Expect to see some Scout Troopers and ISB Agents added when we play BtR.

Creator of Dreamscape ( https://docs.google....VpO8Lk5fy0/edit )

#20 Hygric

Hygric

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:34 PM

For my PC's, the tally is running at about 9 stormtroopers, 1 imperial intelligence agent (maybe...), about 4 TIE fighters and 4 naval troopers (one of which they sold into slavery).

The naval troopers were my favourite, as they defeated them with nothing more than orange jump-suits and binders on their way to Kessel.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS