Promo alternate endings

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Vandal Thorne

Vandal Thorne

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:12 PM

Is there any chance that the promo alternate endings will become available via PoD? I would like to get a copy and would pay money not to have to go through the trouble of printing them myself. I'd also be interested in an alternate ending that formalizes the "Winner Takes All" optional rule in the Dungeon ~ somthing like The Dark Lord.

I'd also be interested in just more alternate endings so an entire PoD alternate ending pack would be something I'd pay money for.

#2 JediKnightAmoeba

JediKnightAmoeba

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:57 PM

I doubt it, but you never know! :-)

They really are not that hard to print. However,if random drawing is your desire, you will probably need to sleeve all your cards. I am in the process of sleeving all my alternate endings cards because the Netherland cards are a little different texture and are cut a little different size than the original ending cards.

#3 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:53 PM

In the mean time, you could get yourself some "spare" Ending cards from a parted out set perhaps. (Ebay?)

Print out the Endings from the PDF onto sticker paper and stick them to the fronts of "real" Endings...

• adjogi and JediKnightAmoeba like this
Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

#4 Rigmaster

Rigmaster

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:57 PM

Or you can just put them in a pile, shuffle them and have a friend pick a number. That's how we choose characters in every game and it works just fine. Then different colors and shapes won't matter.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS