Colonist Book next, please!

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#101 2P51

2P51

• Members
  • 3,507 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:53 AM

I expect they will do this.  I'm hoping they sneak out one more EoE splatbook in July, then F&D for August.  I'd expect an adventure or sourcebook for AoR in September.  Then maybe begin the flip flop between lines back and forth.

My group's Obsidian Portal campaign site: It's All in the Trigger Squeeze

#102 Desslok

Desslok

• Members
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:48 AM

Dear FFG - thank you for your mandatory compliance!

SWE10-Book-left.png

http://www.fantasyfl...s.asp?eidn=4803

• Col. Orange, Doc, the Weasel, Internutt and 3 others like this

#103 sithlord71

sithlord71

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:22 AM

I'm sure the product lines for all 3 star wars rule books will be well worth it.

FFG is very competent to handle all tasks star wars,which is great.I'm sure that

in the end,there will a great product line for it's entirety With such a great game,

there would be no way FFG would drop the ball as other companies have on product lines.

Rock on FFG!!.

• Seanboy21 likes this

#104 That Blasted Samophlange

That Blasted Samophlange

• Members
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:48 AM

Dear FFG - thank you for your mandatory compliance!

SWE10-Book-left.png

http://www.fantasyfl...s.asp?eidn=4803

I don't know where you get your delusions, laserbrain.

Well, I guess you don't know everything about RPG developers yet [kisses random FFG employee on the mouth]
  • whafrog and kaosoe like this
You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point if EU.

#105 Liloki

Liloki

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:18 PM

I'd actually like to see these as the new specs in a Colonist book:

Exchequer: covers a wide range of finance related concepts from corporate accountants to underworld bookkeepers to goverment tax agents. 

Constable: basically law enforcement with a bias towards detective work, the ability to solve crimes, navigate the judicial bureaucracy and catch the "bad guys"

Entertainer: because everyone could use some Macross in their Star Wars campaign... that or you can run the Lindsay Lohan / Miley Cyrus character while someone else in the group runs the hapless Bodyguard who has to keep the crazy out-of-control celebutante safe from stalkers and paparazzi, another player runs the Politico who is their publicist trying to avert scandal, the Scroundrel or Fringer member of their entourage who scores them the spice and otherwise gets the celeb into trouble

Yay... fairly close. I can now set up my fortune teller booth at the local fair to rake in the dough!

BTW, Seiito, they are probably saving Corporate White-Collar Drone for Force & Destiny. That way people can start off as office drones who go on to learn how to use the Force to curve bullets and slow time.

• Desslok, MonCalamariAgainstDrunkDriving and kaosoe like this

Episode recaps of my ongoing EotE game: https://plus.google....771928262/posts

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS