• 3 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:03 PM

narf!  look'n forward to it!

#22 Black Arrow

Black Arrow

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:37 AM

I've been waiting for this for a long time now. It never seems to get updated in the FFG Upcoming page. Ugh... Hopefully it lands sometime early September 2014?

6 TIE Fighters, 4 TIE Interceptors, 2 TIE Advanced, 2 TIE Bombers, 1 Lambda-Class Shuttle, 1 Firespray 31

4 X-Wings, 2 B-Wings 1 Y-Wing, 1 HWK-290, 1 YT-1300

#23 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,492 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:29 AM

Let's hope so!

If you look the videos wth reports from GenCon FFG posted on this very website, you see they had some copies showcased, so, I guess it's not too a long wait now!

• Black Arrow likes this
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#24 EnjoyRC

EnjoyRC

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:25 AM

I think we'll see it tomorrow!!!  8/27/2014

#25 jacksladd

jacksladd

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:29 AM

Roughly about 4 years ago I brought a game called risk express, it's a dice game based on risk. I noticed age of war played similar and decided to compare them. Everything about this game is exactly the same as risk express, only the symbols have changed.

#26 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

The Uncanny One

• Members
  • 1,701 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:40 PM

Hi there,

from the pictures put online I have already found historical mistakes.

-Kitanosho-jo was not a castle of the Uesugi clan, but the main castle of Shibata Katsuie, an Oda clan vassal, which burned down with him. Kasugayama-jo was the main castle of the Uesugi.

-Kiyosu-jo was the main castle of Oda Nobunaga at the beginning of his campaign and never a Tokogawa castle.

-Inuyama-jo was not a castle of the Tokugawa either.

I hope you have still time to fix this! If you need help with castles, clans and history you can contact me. Please don’t screw this up!

So has anybody who has the game checked to see if the castles and clans match up historically? The above post really put a red flag up for me about this game. Not that it's really thematic, but it would still be nice if it were accurate.

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS